Learning and Development for your Employees
BOOK A SESSION TODAY
Do you want a team that has MORE
Do you want a team that has LESS
'Team Mastery' Wellbeing Employee Webinar Session
In this online interactive 1hr ‘Team- Mastery’ session your team will:
- Learn how to overcome stress and anxiety and make positive changes that will increase their performance and engagement
- Uncover the root causes of their stress and anxiety and understand the impact it is having on their role (and happiness)
- Discover their best version and how to apply it each day without fear
- Learn practical tools and techniques that they can use every day to increase focus, discipline and ultimately performance
- Activate more effective thinking, better decision making, and increased resilience
- Most importantly they will leave feeling more energised, motivated and joyful and be thankful to you for it!
To book in a session for your employees simply fill in the below form or email me and we will lock in a date!
Additional L&D sessions or combine to make a series
Values & Strengths
Discovering your best version
Profile & Branding
Strategic Planning & Execution
Team and People Development
IDP and ISP
Feedback and Appraisals
Motivating & Inspiring
Teamwork & Delegation
Manager / HR Information
‘Team Mastery’ session information:
- This session is aimed at high performing teams only (high IQ & EQ), an alternative format is available for low performing teams.
- If you have a specific team ‘pain-point’ let me know.
- Following the webinar, valuable insights and observations will be emailed to you (the Manager) which you can use to further upswing performance and results.
- This session will leave your team feeling more motivated and energised, in your next 1:1 with each team member ask them ‘What they learned most?’ and adjust their development plans as necessary.
- Live webinar video link, calendar invites and full instructions will be provided
Contact Coach Kim
You can contact CK at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0414 103 957 or alternatively complete the form below